September has arrived and with it comes the time to sort through my unfinished projects. It’s good for a stitcher to do this once in a while, as unfinished projects, or UFOs as they’re called, can mount up. We come across so many great projects and have so many ideas that sometimes we can’t stitch fast enough!
I have pulled out 6 things that need finishing and plan to do some of them this week.
1. Christmas Cards – recently started, needs doing for seasonal reasons.
2. Playing Card Coaster – started ages ago, must get this done.
3. Cucumber Seed Packet hanging – another project that has been hanging around for ages and must be done soon.
4. Mount the Cube Lattice Quilt on hanger – just finished the cross stitching on this a few days back, so this will be easy to get done.
5. Black and White Hopscotch Project – started a couple of weeks ago, this has become an evening stitching project.
6. Yellow Hopscotch Project – most recently started, and will be the final one to work on.
I will work on a different one each day, not necessarily to a finish, in no particular order.
These six projects are lined up on my desk waiting to be continued this week – let’s see how I get on.
Stitchy hugs to you all!