1st set of Printed cards
Here we go with a BRAND NEW product! These cards have been created by photographing my original cards and having those images turned into printed cards! Each one comes with a plain white envelope.
2nd Set Of Printed Cards
I can’t tell you how excited I am to see these! This is a product that allows me to offer a handmade card at a lower price, AND one that will not increase your postage costs!
I am selling these for £2.50 each, with discounts for quantities of five or more.
September has arrived and with it comes the time to sort through my unfinished projects. It’s good for a stitcher to do this once in a while, as unfinished projects, or UFOs as they’re called, can mount up. We come across so many great projects and have so many ideas that sometimes we can’t stitch fast enough!
I have pulled out 6 things that need finishing and plan to do some of them this week.
1. Christmas Cards – recently started, needs doing for seasonal reasons.
2. Playing Card Coaster – started ages ago, must get this done.
3. Cucumber Seed Packet hanging – another project that has been hanging around for ages and must be done soon.
4. Mount the Cube Lattice Quilt on hanger – just finished the cross stitching on this a few days back, so this will be easy to get done.
5. Black and White Hopscotch Project – started a couple of weeks ago, this has become an evening stitching project.
6. Yellow Hopscotch Project – most recently started, and will be the final one to work on.
I will work on a different one each day, not necessarily to a finish, in no particular order.
These six projects are lined up on my desk waiting to be continued this week – let’s see how I get on.
Stitchy hugs to you all!